Sunday, April 13, 2008

7.54pm

I love the sky before it completely darkens. A beautiful complicated confusion between shades of blue. Sometimes even purple and pink. The sort of pink shade i wish my cheeks would turn when I blush. But that would mean having to lose this tan. And so begins the self argument yet again on whether I'd prefer an even golden brown or sickly Gothic pale. Tune in another day.

Death in the family. Sigh. Unfortunately not so much a sigh of mourning, rather a sigh of utter frustration of not being able to have my usual sleep in on my only day off in the week. My aunt was a cold hardhearted bitch in the walking days. After both legs were amputated from being a diabetic, she was in a state of constant delusion (which i silently envied). Now she's dead. Secretly, I know the entire family sighs a sigh of relief. Except me. I love death don't get me wrong. I think its the most beautiful celebration there is after a life has been lived here on Earth (Heaven & Hell). Make the best of your life, the best advice people repeat continuously. I try. In my constant moments of indecision floating in the murky pools of endless empty thoughts, I try.

I'm bringing my Bubble Blower and wearing purple to the funeral tomorrow. Just to piss the dead bitch off.

No comments: