Friday, May 16, 2008

Hand in hand with Alice

5.20pm

These past two days has been a familiar escape into superficial hightimes and meaningless mind numbing sex. Its like I asked the Universe for a reason to love, and she only gave me what I am worthy of, my past's stray lovers probing inside me. Its been a heavily nostalgic past two days. Far from the comforting sort of nostalgia one would allow themselves to daydream about. It is my fault, i won't deny that. Choosing to swallow the bitter pills and snort highways as an escapisms. Did I even think then, that cradling cocks in my mouth was going to assure me the night's comfort?

Just when I thought I've found my balance, the scales dip with certainty. I figured that now I've gotten myself a good job and have managed to stay put with it for the past two years as my character is slowly but surely being shaped and molded into something stronger, I'd have an easy time dealing with petty problems.

Being over confident that the sharp thorn of mental piracy won't get in the way of a new beginning.

So now its me, wanting to be the best person that I can, and then there's the little girl inside my head reminding me constantly of the cracks I have on my soul.

No comments: