Saturday, April 12, 2008

3.04pm

The day started out reluctant and lazy. Mr Sandman only visited at 8am this morning, out of obligation more than empathy. I don't blame him. I've turned him away at the door once too many times.

There was a motivation to the early start today ... Vamp's package needed to be sent by today so that it'll reach him in time for his birthday. I was sprung out enough, brushed my teeth, threw some clothes on and snorted a mean highway for the road, makes morning reality a little subtle. The walk was pleasant enough and the thoughts were as scattered as the dried leaves strewn across then Park where we once sat and had late night vampire boozing. Comforting sort of nostalgia though this time around. Appreciation to this morning's route of choice.

I was trying to add some sort of a foreign hopeless romanticism to the walk but failed despite the imaginative soul. It is after all Bangsar. No matter. I've always wanted to be a part of this suburban and now that i am, it remains intimidating to me. Reality Check for the day was when i bumped into Mazlim and Jasper, and the flashbacks of twisted wired bulletsnorting faghaging beerdrinking pillpopping gaykissing loudmouthed provocative sexually flirtatious me began to blind me from the sun rays, though saying "Your past was once feeding on superficial hightimes!!! It's not goin anywhere, the cravings are still in you!"

God. It was a warm sun today. Good cardio workout though.

No comments: