Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For some strange reason, I don't think the universe wants me to quit smoking. Seriously.

Saturday night i had broken all rules and sacrificed my coin piggy bank at work and traded my coins for $30, which allowed me to purchase 3 cancer menthol packs.

On Sunday night, a foolish customer had left behind a brand new unopened pack of Camel Lights. This beggar ain't no chooser. Hence I had cigarettes to last me until Tuesday.

This morning I had spent my last $5 on a can of latte and Curry Chicken Puff, worrying over the next month as i had only 10 sticks left in my last pack. (Yes, so I chain smoke ... bite me)

Lukas came over today, opened a bottle of wine and left me a $40 tip (God & Satan alike bless his soul) allowing me to have cigarettes for the next 3 days, and my handphone with credit once again. Another drunken fool left a pack of Malboro Light Menthols on the bar. Without hesitation, the pack was tossed over to me. It pays royally to be the only Menthol smoker in the premise.

I am feeling very blessed and loved at this point. My lungs growl out obscenities, but after 9 years of constant shrill nail-down-chalkboard screaming, her voice is now a mere faraway hum I've managed to live with. I am Luna's lack of discipline.

Watch Fight Club for the very first time last night when Insomnia spent the night ( shame i know) Oh God. Brilliant script. Norton was brilliant. Pitt was surprisingly hot, but most of all Helene Bonham Carter stole the limelight. Fuck she's hot. Given the choice between an intense junkie looking muscleman, Hollywood's IT humanitarian and the busty intriguing husky voiced pixie ... It's Carter hands down. The black eyeliner and messy black curls just does something to me.

It was Lesbian night at work today. L word screening on one of bare walls, sexy house music, neon colored vibrators as gifts, buckets of Tiger and Heineken out the service area like maggi goreng and at least 120 lesbians of all sorts. Meat market for all. Unfortunately, i did not find a single girl attractive in the least bit. Especially not after they'd come up to me to make small talk. Contrary to popular belief (its the short hair and tattoos that gets them confused) I am very much certain of my straight preferences. Though sometimes i do get curious due to the promiscuous careless lifestyle once led, but no questions about it now, that its the cocks instead of tits for me. Hands down.

Moo is sick today poor boy. I've sent him sayang vibes from here and Celeste, my gleaming silver and lilac Unicorn to watch over him. She was almost reluctant to leave my side, but knowing he needed her more, she complied. Now he's latched on to her, but I know she'll come back to me soon. She smells the Monkey Juice Esmerelda so graciously lugged back from the Islands for me. Whiskey whore.

I missed my 45 minute afternoon walk today due to the rain. Already i feel like a blimp. A hot sultry one, but a blimp nontheless.

No comments: