Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'd like to think that I mean a whole lot of special in his life. Back of my head, I know I do, but its just not the special that will eventually lead us to have a happy life one day. Together. I keep telling myself to give it up. Move on little girl, open up your heart to someone who will cup it in his hands and smother it with chocolate coated kisses. Tried and failed. I've lost count of the numerous attempts. At the end of today, I know I want his love.

I hope that at the end of tomorrow, I will be someone else's love.

My healthy lifestyle and thus lasted 2 weeks, and ongoing. Healthy meaning absolutely no carbs, sugar, and afternoons of a 45 minute walk. Vamp's been giving me pointers, and plenty of motivation. I actually feeling really good about myself. Unfortunately there is always a villain in any phase of achieving a happy ending. This time around its my mind. I am Luna's confused and childish emotions.

But I'm trying, to nevermind the bollocks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always a pleasure to see u write

Luna said...

thanks yo
we all need a space to vent

Anonymous said...

gosh, ure a good read!!