Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm still alive ... did you wish otherwise?

12.11am
Hurt - Sevendust

Yeah, its been a while. Apologies for the hiatus, the past one and a half weeks was supposed to be a good time off, away from work and drama. Unfortunately there was not much relaxing done when the left side of my head throbbed constantly with migraines and I was home bound due to the contagious rash on my face. Igor would have taken one look at me and sprinted down the stairs screaming blue murder.

Just got home from the movies with Mr Housemate. I've got my laptop propped on my naked thighs and have found a warm corner in my bathroom. I've gotten a bit sick of the traps of my comfortable bed swallowing me in endless folds of softness.

My facebook says "Nazluna is debating on whether to smoke the line or snort the cigarette"
Heh. I wish I had both the options right now. I'm hung up so dry its not even funny. Dear Vamp, I wish we were back in your apartment, sitting outside the window surrounded by bottles of beer, and looking up into that long line of cloud in the sky, wishing we were in a helicopter balancing the Mother of all straws.

The good news is that my best friend loves me. I know because she told me so. When we had sand between our toes and insane adrenaline flowing through our chemical induced veins. When I held her waist as we were walking through high weeds when she had to go pee. When we had our heads propped together, smoking a cigarette leaning against a four wheel drive on the side of a highway in Pahang. I can hear it in the wind, I feel her love for me when I look into the mirror and see my eyes staring back at me. That's all I need to keep me going right now.

I have also decided to erase The Asia Works bastard out of my life. I deserve to be treated as a person, not a pound of meat. Besides, I've had enough of making him look good.

I'm decided whether to be an Incubus or a Damn Dirty Ape.

No comments: